Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kurdaitcha

Mamaleek - Kurdaitcha

[black metal, experimental]
Alright, quick one today, basically to tell you to go listen to this. Yeah, yeah, it's tagged "black metal", but only because "post-black metal" would be silly. But this really is beyond what you think of as black metal; absolutely recklessly creative. I could say a million more things about this but I don't feel all that qualified having only listened to it once. What I can say in absolute confidence is that there are exciting things happening in black metal once again, and it's all coming from an anonymous bedroom in San Francisco. Grim, huh? (Ok, maye not all of it, because the new Gnaw Their Tongues is fantastically out there for the genre, too). The whole thing is available as a "pay what you want" download or as a high-quality, limited to 150 vinyl record.

Download | Donate | Buy




Also, here's why I haven't been keeping up:

bear with me

1 comment:

www.webhablada.es said...

I think everybody should glance at this.