Monday, October 12, 2009

FORMER GHOSTS NEEDS YOUR HELP

I was incredibly psyched to see Former Ghosts (aka Jamie Stewart + Freddy Ruppert + Nika Roza, aka Xiu Xiu + This Song Is A Mess But So Am I + Zola Jesus) this Friday as a treat after a week of mid-term essays and non-stop reading, but alas, they've had to cancel because for reasons unbeknown to the public, the venue pulled out leaving these folks stranded.



Right now, they're looking for a place to play, otherwise there will be no Toronto show at all. So if anyone out there in the blogosphere can lend a helping plan, PLEASE contact ryancraven@theagencygroup.com .

This is guaranteed to be an amazing show, so someone, please, throw a bone to the fine folks in Former Ghosts.

Thanks

2 comments:

Kristel said...

Hey, thanks! the show's back on, but moving to Heartbeat 960, 960 Queen St. West.
I just released an EP of a band that I think you might be into, so if you want a copy I'll try to bring a copy along. Msg me on last.fm? Or reply here, I can check back.
-Kristel

Kristel said...

(there should be a "PS:" in there, I guess)